Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer Begins!!

Today was my last day of school and I'm officially a senior!  Except my senior year is cut really short because I'll be graduating early in November.  In reality I have 3 months of school and then I'm done with high school!  I'll still be going to the graduation ceremony and receiving my diploma.  In order to conclude this year, I'm going to recap some of the important things I've learned this year.  The first thing that comes to mind is the amount of friendships I lost this year.  Some of those friends ignored me and others simply moved away.  It was undoubtedly hard but at the same time some of those friends were getting on my bad side.  I only have about 4 people that I call friends and I'm perfectly fine with that.  The second thing that I realized is my goal to get into college.  At one point I thought about skipping college altogether and I even began slacking in school.  I thought nothing was important and my grades began to slip.  Not to worry because I realized I was being stupid and began to slowly catch myself back up!  Most importantly, this year was a definite improvement from last year.  I feel much happier and do I dare say I'm content with life?  This year was filled with ups and downs but I think my life is finally starting to mellow out.  Even if this lasts for a short while, I'm going to enjoy every second of it.  I'm ready for a summer filled with bonfires, swimming, reading, and working (blegh)!

No comments:

Post a Comment