Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to School

Today was the first day of school and it was mostly unfamiliar.  I guess it's that transition of being a ninth grader to a tenth that feels so different to me.  People so far haven't really changed, my homeroom is still as annoying as I remembered it last year.  I have two classes in which it's all juniors and seniors which makes me feel pretty alone to be honest.  Today just wasn't that fantastic but tomorrow is when we start getting introduced to class so that's always good.  My goals this year is to work hard and try to make more friends. Honestly it's hard when everyone seems to know each other and you only know like four people.  BUT after watching that film I really need to start getting out there so hopefully they will announce clubs soon.  So yeah my only goal this year is to work as hard as my body can handle and we'll see how that goes!  I'm pretty excited with the rigorous courses this year but that excitement will most likely end in the next week or so.  I hope everyone enjoys their new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment