Friday, August 30, 2013

Fresh Start

Before the school year started I had a choice on whether or not I wanted to stay in Iowa.  It was a choice between Iowa or Pennsylvania and I chose to stay in Iowa.  Instead of being forced to go move somewhere else again I finally had the choice on what I wanted to do.  Since I chose to stay here I decided that I had to make this year better.  Last year was a complete disaster and now I'm given a fresh start.  I have an opportunity to correct all my mistakes I made last year and I won't give up just yet.  I'm going to keep all my relationships with me since that was a major reason to why I decided to stay.  I'm keeping all my friends close to me and even a teacher that I trust and occasionally visit.  These are the people that kept me here and I will not forget that.  It's been really hard not to relapse and go back to where I was but when things get rough I remember the things my teacher told me.  He's an adult that believes in me and cares about me which is very dear to me.  If it wasn't for him I would not be this positive.  This is a new start for me and I'm taking full advantage of it.

I'm a junior in high school and time has flown by so quickly.  I started this blog before freshman year and now I'm almost done with school... damn... On the other hand I'll try my best to keep blogging but I'm thinking of creating an entirely new blog and leaving this one behind.  In the mean time I have to balance work, school, and life so yeah wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment