Thursday, June 20, 2013

On a Lighter Note

These past few posts have been a little depressing and personal but its been nice to let out some thoughts every once in a while.  Ok so besides all that junk I've been writing about what else have I been accomplishing this summer?  Well I'm getting my license this week so yay me!  I know I said how I think driving is kinda lame but I must admit I was wrong.  Driving isn't as bad as I thought it would be so yeah that's all I'm gonna say about that!  Secondly, I landed myself a job at Hyvee!  It's gonna be my first real, paying job and I'm pretty excited about it.  I'll be working the salad bar which is prepping vegetables, fruits, and other tasks and I'm looking forward to it!  I haven't started yet but in the next week I think I'll be starting, unless orientation is postponed.  As of now things have been getting a little better and hopefully with this job I'll be making rapid lifestyle changes.  I'm actually pretty proud of myself since these are goals that I set since March and having accomplishing them feels pretty good!  That's all I've been doing this summer, besides bike riding and stuff like that.  I'm also going to get back to the blogging world more often than I did.  I know I was on a longer hiatus than I thought I would be but I shall return!  Except this time my posts will be centered around personal growth and my journey.  No longer will I do the ranting style I used to.  I think it's outdated and not that interesting.  So yeah I'm actually really bored right now and I have nothing to do :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment