Monday, July 25, 2011

Positivity

Let me share something about me!  During 8th grade I was a very negative person with a poor attitude towards things.  I was mostly like that since I was surrounded by the negative influences (teachers, classmates, etc...) yup they were the causes.  It was my fault too but when you're surrounded by teachers who have poor attitudes towards the class and the classmates around you who LOVE drama then you will be sucked into the forcefield of pessimism.  Believe it or not I had such stupid thoughts like when I woke up in the morning to go to school I always thought, 'ugh I have to deal with this teacher.'  It always put a sour taste in my mouth.  When the year progressed I still felt bad for myself and blah blah blah.  When I walked home on the last day I felt a 1000 pounds lifted off of me.  I learned from that mistake... the mistake that I didn't choose to smile, I chose not to have a good day.  Now I choose to be a good influence and to smile :).  I want to surround myself with good people and people who are also positive.  The way I think is not, "live like it's your last day".  I don't like that phrase because you aren't supposed to live everyday thinking you might die.  Live everyday the best you can.  Ignore all the media and all the talk and find a place to block out all that drama.  Instead of saying "I can't" how about "I can".  That's it for today!  Have an optimistic day :D!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment