Sunday, July 31, 2011

Family and Friends

Before I get into the next part of eighth grade I want to share something that I just learned.  You always hear how you should be thankful for everything you have.  I'm thankful for my family... I was talking to my dad and he kept telling me how he was there if I needed anything.  Not everyone has that and I feel as though I should take this as a privilege not as something that I should take advantage of.  He's trying his best and I'm beyond thankful to have him in my life.  Friends are something we all take for granted.  I have only handful of friends I can trust.  Guess what?  I am thankful for others I can trust.  I take for granted my best friend and I always say, 'oh she can help me'.  Everyday we take the chance to act ignorant with our family or friends.  What if they aren't there anymore?  We will definitely live with guilt and regret.  I feel extremely guilty for taking advantage of those who I care about.  All of them have a special place in my heart and they will never be forgotten..  Thank you for everything you guys have done for me :D!  Have a LOVELY day :)))!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment