Sunday, May 13, 2012

A-Z Challenge Reflections

I'm really late on this but I've been pretty busy with things and today I totally forgot about the post on Friday.  This was my first year for participating in the A-Z Challenge and I must say I overall, enjoyed it.  I didn't get to read as many blogs as I would have liked to but I still found a ton of new blogs to follow!  I also gained a fair amount of new members which is awesome!  Thanks for all the follows peepz!  Now one thing I wished I could have done was take the time to make a post better.  There were quite a bit of posts that I didn't really try on.  Especially the K for Kumquats... that one was pretty lame, I must admit.  I also wish I did posts earlier and not on that last second... but overall I enjoyed some of the posts I made and I loved the challenge of posting everyday.  It was an enjoyable experience and I loved having the chance to share some stories about me and what I enjoy.  I also loved reading other people's themes and stories.  So yeah the A-Z Challenge was challenging but I survived.  I would hope to join next years challenge because there were some posts I would've loved to do!  So to wrap this post up I enjoyed this new experience.  It was a challenge but I prevailed and I'm proud of it!  I hope everyone else had a good A-Z Challenge as well!  Next post I'll be discussing my first book, The Horrors Within.

1 comment:

  1. The A-Z made me forget how to come up with my own blogging topics, but I had a lot of fun with it and will probably do it next year as well.

    ReplyDelete