Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas!

Yesterday I had a debate tournament therefore I got home until 9... there, that is my excuse!  I decided to take a break from my angry rants and to relax.  I'm going to talk about Christmas!  Why do I love Christmas?  Well, it is a break from everything.  A day to take a break from the outside world.  I remember a couple years ago I would wake up at 6 in the morning and run around the house seeing if any one else has woken up.  I would go to my mom's room and then go downstairs.  Finally my mom would wake up and I would go absolutely bonkers!  There was one time when we got home from Texas and my mom told us to sleep first before we could open anything.  I woke up earlier than my sister and opened everything.  Then my sister woke up and she was furious!  Now that I look back at it, that had to be the most evil thing I've ever done!  I love wrapping things up for others.  The feeling of knowing what you just wrapped up.  The curiosity on the other person's eyes.  The mysterious gift screaming to be opened.  Now Christmas is also a time to be together with family.  I love going to my aunt's and spending our Christmas there.  Hopefully this year we could spend time with them.  I hope you all enjoyed this Christmas post!  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment