Friday, December 16, 2011

Get a Grip!

I swear people are absolutely absurd these days.  I was working on my final for Career and Life Plan and there were a few people who argued with the teacher saying how it was stupid.  We have this booklet that has definitions that we have to write on it every class and they said how no one really filled it out.  Really?!  Well unlike you I actually wrote every definition down and did I complain?  Well... yes I did but I actually finished it.  I'm tired of hearing people complain on how they don't really care about the class.  Yeah I don't like it either but this is your grade!  It is 100% not hard to get things done.  I cannot believe people are that lazy.  These children need to be taught a lesson or two, that is being so irresponsible.  Yes you may have an A in that class but why would you blow it off?  Honestly, it angers me whenever I hear people argue with the teacher because the assignment is stupid.  I'd rather be seen as the nerdy kid rather than the person who failed.  Please, you can't just go on with school thinking you don't have to do a thing.  What's more important?  Grades?  Social life?  Stop being so lazy, it makes me frustrated.  Enjoy the weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment