Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Updates

As you all know I'm moving.  Unfortunately I'm moving in December, on the week of Christmas.  So my blog will be a little inactive for awhile.  I'll try and post as much as I can this month.  I'm not sure about internet over there so I'll keep you updated on my Twitter.  I'm trying to read as much as I can in the "God's Will" book but it is dragging along.  I'm going to try and read these next few days so I'll have that post up.  December is sadly a busy month, I have moving and finals.  On the week of finals I'm going to have to study all day so I'm not looking forward for that.  I still can't believe it is already December... how shocking!  I have a lot to look forward to.  I probably won't have a lot of posts this month... I'll try though.  Just wanted to let you know that my blog will be inactive for quite awhile when I move.  Also, I'm in a Christmas spirit this year!  Hopefully I'll share some stories concerning Christmas.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment