Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This is NOT Goodbye!

To all my friends in Kansas... this is NOT goodbye!  I would like to dedicate this post to all my friends who have helped me get through this year and in eighth grade.  I never thought that saying farewell could be so difficult!  My friends are a family that I was not privileged with.  I cannot imagine how it would be like without these people.  Saying "later" to a friend is a slap to the heart.  I tend to ignore my friends once I move to a different location but this time it's different... I met amazing people and I wouldn't want to waste it by ignoring their existence.  I promise you that!  This post is for all of you!  I'll continue to communicate with you and hopefully reunite with you all in the summer!  As for my blog, this is my last post for the year!  I have no idea when I'll be back posting but it sure will be as soon as I can!  If you want updates just follow my Twitter and I'll keep you updated as much as I can!  I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas break!  Enjoy this long weekend!!!  See you in the year 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment