Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

One decade ago the Twin Towers were attacked.  Hundreds of people lost their lives it is a day to remember.  Ten years ago I was 4 years old and I was never aware of it.  My mom never told me, nor did my sister who was in fourth grade.  I found out about this tragedy years later.  My sister however does remember and she told me the story.  This day holds a lot of pain for some, others they couldn't care less.  I think we should take a moment for those who passed away, as well as the families who lost someone.  It may have been a long time ago but the scars are still there.  Not only for those who died in the Twin Towers but those in the plane crash in Pennsylvania, for they made a heroic move to overthrow the terrorist.  Hopefully everyone is doing good, see you for my next entry.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot about what happen to the Octogon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny I don't recall the "octagon" .

    ReplyDelete