Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bullying


Whenever I hear about a teenager giving up his/her life because of bullying I question humanity.  Is this how we act towards each other?  The recent story I've heard is about a 14 year old boy named Jamey Rodemeyer who committed suicide because of bullying.  He made a video talking about how it gets better and people left some shocking comments.  They told him how he should just end it and how no one would care.  This was on a Formspring account.  It angers me whenever people say things like that and actually mean it.  What causes this hatred?  He also had a Youtube account and when I was looking on the comments it baffled me to see comments that still had hatred in them.  I mean what good does it do for the people bullying?  I'm always puzzled to why we have those people in this world.  It still surprises me that people will say harsh things to others they don't even know!  I really hope bullies learn something.  If not they will never learn.  Bullying is a form of foolishness.  Next time you try to tell someone they are better off dead, think twice.  


By the way I am on Twitter!  Follow me for updates and all that fun stuff, here is the link http://twitter.com/#!/adolfoespitia.  Hopefully you learn something from this post, have a super day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment