Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Michele Bachmann

I would like to first say I apologize for being M.I.A!  These past few days have been busy and I have not had the chance to type an entry.  Things have finally settled down so I have time for a new blog post!


I'm not into politics or the government, in fact I hate it but Michele has been on the news recently and I'm starting to notice her.  Lets just get this out there, I'm not a fan of her.  Some of the things she says are ridiculous!  For one, I honestly do not want a president who can't back up their own opinions.  When she was asked about HPV vaccines, she said how it has dangerous side effects.  When she was asked by Jay Leno if it prevents cervical cancer, her response was that it could potentially have dangerous side effects.  Also, when asked about gay marriage her response is that she wants to help America and all that junk.  I seriously don't want a president who can't stand up for her own opinions...  If you have a statement or opinion, back it up with facts.  I'm not sure if she's the best president out there.  For one, she can't even defend her opinions or statements.  I'll rather have a president who is honest... hey I'm optimistic for that :P.  Anyways I apologize for not posting anything I'll try!!!  Have a groovy day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment