Tuesday, April 17, 2012

O is for Oz

I FINALLY GOT A POST DONE ON TIME!!!!  You might be wondering what the heck is Oz.  No it isn't the Wizard of Oz but it is one character's name from the book I'm writing.  I'll talk more about the book later but you can enjoy one character.  Oz is a nine year old boy who reflects me when I was nine.  He's silly at times and he has only one friend.  His one friend is a mute and she's about the same age as him.  He lives with his parents who are rarely home (I don't mention his parents in the book).  His names means "strength" and it's a male Jewish name.  I mean it could be a unisex name but it depends on the person.  This character sort of reminds me of... me as I stated earlier.  His imagination was not concealed in a cage; he could let it go whenever he pleased.  He's also the little girl's only friend as well.  He saw how lonely she was, mostly because her family paid no attention to her at all.  And that concludes one of many characters in my book!  I hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Oz is also one of my favorite characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can think of is the dr. Oz on TV. Interesting post!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete