Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for Zoos

I think it's safe to say that most of us have some memories with the zoo.  Either it's funny memories or really sour memories that we do not wish to share!  But with me I remember going to the zoo most Sundays with my family after lunch.  Even though we were frequent visitors I couldn't get enough of the zoo!  During the summer we usually brought our bikes and we would ride on the sidewalks and stop by each exhibit.  It's a memory that I will never ever let go.  Although a zoo was entertaining as a child I can't stand going to them now.  They depress me and I just can't stand to go to one anymore.  I should probably grow a backbone BUT that's just how I am.  How do you feel about zoos?

1 comment:

  1. Best entertainment in the world for my little guy and his buddies. He loves everything about the zoo, especially feeding the giraffes. Plus, our zoo has a splash pad in the middle so kids can play during the summer. Whoever thought of that is a genius.

    ReplyDelete