Friday, February 17, 2012

Finding Myself

I was going to do the "women are manipulative" but I don't think I'll be able to put out something that I'm proud of.  If you read my long tweet last night you know that personal issues are arising and I don't want it to interfere with my blog.  It's a journey I'm willing to take and part of it is to start with a clean slate.  I'm going to temporarily leave my blog for now and I'll probably return in the middle of March or the beginning of March.  I apologize if this is short notice but I need a long time to think.  Also these past few posts are ones I'm not so proud of and I don't think I'll continue with it.  I really hope everyone understands where I'm coming from.  I'm not permanently leaving I just need some time to find myself.  I won't use Twitter all that often anymore either.  If you're wondering whether I'm sick or something I'm not.  I'll be fine.  This is farewell to my readers for now and I'll hopefully start in March.  Farewell and good luck to all of you <3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment