Monday, January 23, 2012

Ignorance

Ignorance is everywhere.  I see it a lot in a classroom and in public.  I see it mostly in a classroom!  The phrases that I hear a ton are, "I don't care", "I give up", or "I don't want to do this."  Now that does annoy me but what shocks me is when people say they don't understand and they don't care right when the teacher is explaining it to them!  Why do people choose not to listen to the teacher?  They're explaining EVERYTHING you don't understand and yet you are tuning them out.  There are also the times that the teacher puts us in groups and your friend is on another group.  So you secretly switch to their group and life is all good!  Oh but wait!  They found out!  They switch you back and you start to babble like a baby.  Experience?  YES!  As a matter of fact that happened today!  One person who was supposed to be in my group decides to join her friend.  Then when she is switched back the both of them start to act immature.  Not only that but it gives me the impression that you do NOT want to sit next to me or work with me.  I can go on and on about this but I do not want to bore you so... yeah.  I hope you behave yourselves... don't worry I'll try too!

No comments:

Post a Comment