Friday, January 13, 2012

Why I stopped believing: part 2

Another reason I stopped believing is because of the ridiculous amount of strange bible stories.  I never really questioned creationism, I just went along with what I was told.  I stopped believing that a couple of months ago.  When my catholic school told us about Noah's ark I obviously believed it.  But is it really possible?  How is it possible to find 2 of every animal and expect them not to tear you.  How is it possible that all the water that flooded Earth just magically vanished?  Did they use an xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl vacuum?  Most of the stories in the bible are not possible by science, nor will they ever be!  Especially the story of Adam and Eve, the one I'm questioning a lot of recently.  If Adam and Eve were the first people on Earth... wouldn't that mean all of us are descendants of them?  The bible is famous for telling wacky stories that are physically impossible.  No one can walk on water... only jesus can!  All these stories are out of place and I believe none of it.  That book is far from reality, we all have a trail of genealogy.  It isn't scientifically proven that the world began with a snap of a finger.  Reality just doesn't work like that, sorry to say.  I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!!!  Stay tuned for part 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment