OK I'm going to talk about public bathrooms and things you should ALWAYS do!
1. Please wash your hands!
-I don't care if you're in a hurry please wash those hands!! Whenever I go to the bathroom there is always that one person who just walks out of the bathroom... Everytime I see that I am disgusted and nearly puke! It's a very disturbing thing to see... Please. Wash. Your. Hands.
2. Flush the toilet!
- Whenever I see a toilet full of whatever someone produced I get seriously grossed out. I mean seriously isn't it gross to go to the bathroom only to find out that all the toilets aren't flushed?! Why do people do that in public places?! I feel bad for the people who have to clean the bathrooms because they have to put up with the people who were lazy to flush the dang toilet!
3. Don't write anything on the stalls!
- Yes there is always that one gas station that has a bathroom stall littered with writings. Some of the writings are phone numbers and creepy drawings... Why would you put your phone number?! I don't think it's funny I think it's childish. Especially some drawings are very um graphic if you want to say that.
4. Don't make a mess.
- Yeah no need for a description.
5. Throw away your paper towels!
- It irritates me to see paper towels all over the floor! How hard is it to walk over to the trash can and simply throw it away?! It angers me how I sometimes step on these paper towels! Please throw them away!
6. Don't socialize.
- Whether you're on the phone or talking to somebody else, please save the conversation for later! Unless it's emergency of course. Other than that please save it for a better time. No one wants to hear people talking when you're doing your business... It's creepy.
7. Knock before you enter!
- I can't believe how many times someone has opened the door when I'm doing urgent business! How hard is it to knock politely, even if you suspect no one is in. It's quite embarrassing to have a stranger just barge in like its their home! What happened to manners?
That's all I have to rant about... geez why can't people be a bit more hygenic. Hope you enjoyed I guess some of it. Have a STUPENDOUS day!