Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm a Grammar Freak

Yes I'm one of those nerds who corrects people's sentences.  My issue is the fact that people do not make sense anymore!  I play an online game with a chat and I'm often confused when reading other people's messages!  I cannot understand them!  It takes me minutes to process that butchered sentence.  They aren't making themselves look good.  I might be overreacting but honestly... I'm on the verge of becoming insane.  We cannot continue with this.  Is this how we present the English language?  With sentences that have no structure?  Come on we are better than that.  Now I'm not trying to be an old fart :P.  I really don't care about periods or commas... yet I still use them.  I don't care about that, all I care about is if the sentence actually makes sense.  I notice these types of things outside of the digital world.  In reality I see a lot of children struggling with these things.  We need to be more aware of this, this is a serious issue we need to fix.  That's my little rant!  Think smart!

1 comment:

  1. Lol that's tru ur always correctin me. Well I'm sorry mr.opinion that I say seen instead of saw or tooken instead of taken. But you do it too sometimes :P
    ~Evil Angel in Love~

    ReplyDelete