Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Media

Why do I hate the media?  There are many reasons to why I hate it but there are a few things I have noticed with the media.  I always see violence; that's the number one story for everyone.  I constantly see violence and tensions rising in the Middle East.  This causes people to believe that the world is increasingly becoming violent.  In reality the world isn't becoming violent, we are decreasing the violence everywhere.  Yet the media feeds us these articles that say things like that.  Another thing that bothers me are the articles that induces us to believe in certain stereotypes.  For example, I see a lot of articles saying that men are killers... please.  I was never a fan of the media.  They feed us negativity and if you're like me I stay away from that.  In my opinion I think the media has no importance to the world.  I think the world would be a much better place without this atrocious nonsense.  I don't see myself benefiting from this so why bother with it.  Have an excellent day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment