Thursday, November 10, 2011

Respect

This is going to be an angry rant for the people at school who do not know how to respect.  First of all I would like to say that I'm aware of my flaws and I don't need anyone else to remind me of them.  I don't need you to remind me that I have a great amount of flaws.  I'm honestly disgusted by over half of Freshmen.  Today I'm paired with a group of people to work on a project for Career Exploration and two of the girls in my group drive me insane.  I was typing this letter and I felt like she was frustrated by me.  For what reasons?  I honestly don't know but she gives me this attitude that I really don't appreciate.  She is a good example of children who cannot respect others.  I try my hardest to respect others who oppose me and disagree with me.  What I like in return is some respect as well.  I don't care if you talk about me behind my back, as long as it stays between you and your friend.  What I don't like is when you come up to my face and act disrespectful.  Of course that's the reality, people are impudent.  In this world there will be people you won't necessarily like.  It isn't just her it has been a great amount of people since sixth grade.  My question is why?  Why are there people who act like brats?  I'm trying to conceal the anger inside of me.  Yet do I feel bad for myself?  Absolutely not.  I feel bad for them.  Why?  They simply lack knowledge and respect.  What's worse than that?  I hope I didn't waste your time with this rant.  See you on Saturday.  Have a delightful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment