Sunday, November 27, 2011

What am I thankful for?

I didn't really get to talk about what I'm thankful for in life.  Thanksgiving has passed but these are things I'm grateful for everyday of my life.

Friends
Heck yeah!  Without friends I would be going crazy and I would need therapy.  It's hard to find friends and I'm happy with mine.

The Internet
Oh you have no idea how I love the internet!  There is so much information that the internet provides for us... I do not want to let that go to waste.  So much to learn about the world and the internet is easily attainable.

My blog
I'm absolutely thankful for this blog.  Without my blog I would feel like my opinions would not be heard.  I started this blog so my voice can be heard.  It is like a diary yet I share it to the world... not in a weird way :P. 

Video Games
What is life without entertainment?!  Oh how I love video games!  Nothing else to say except the fact that video games consume 19% of my brain! 

Other people's blogs
I don't really mention other people's blogs but I read a handful of blogs and they always inspire me.  I'm thankful because they send positive messages and they inspire me to keep on going.  Have to share some blogs I read!

Those are few of the things I'm grateful for... trust me I have many more but I feel like I never talk about what I'm thankful for.  I really hope you all enjoyed Thanksgiving!  Time for another week of school!  Have an extravagant night!

No comments:

Post a Comment