Monday, November 14, 2011

The Westboro Baptist Church

Oh this church has some major issues!  I'm going to first state that this church is the most pessimistic church ever!  I swear they say a lot of strange things that don't make a whole lot of sense.  I took a look at this website and... wow.  This church discriminates against the gay community... no doubt about it.  They call them, "fags" and in one of their posts they said a ridiculous definition.  The term, "fags" is not meant to be used as a childish insult.  Oh but that's not all!  I read one of their blogs to see how crazy they are and oh my gosh this is what they say.  They say, "thank god for 9/11, thank god for Hurricane Katrina, thank god for wildfires, etc...  What the heck?!  That is the most heartless thing a human being could say!  They are basically saying, thank god for death!  What a horrible way to present themselves, not a good way to represent their church.  I also hate the way they flaunt the words, "slut" and "whore" to other people.  It makes me laugh how they say, doomed america every sentence.  They never capitalize America, I find that very disrespectful to our country.  This is their country as well and they better be thankful for that.  These people are rude scum-sucking rodents who need to get slapped across the face.  They are the most negative people ever!  They are close minded and they need to open their eyes.  I cannot tell you how angry I was after reading their posts... disgusting.  I don't know how anyone would want to join a filthy belief system like that.  How can someone live like this?!  I get the feeling they don't enjoy life that much.  Yes, because living in doomed america is really that bad... let's shed a tear.  Alright everyone promise me you will have a positive day!

1 comment:

  1. One of the ladies was on the news and the lady was just saying how thankful she was that this guy died.It disgusted me...you have no idea how i could go on about this church.

    ReplyDelete