Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Moving

Moving to a different school or state can be extremely difficult.  Trust me I have plenty of experience with moving.  On Monday I got the unfortunate news that I will be moving away to a different state.  This means a new school, new town, and new classmates.  Of course that's how it was every year, except this year it will be especially difficult because I've met an amazing amount of people here.  Moving to a new place means I'm right back to being a rather shy human being.  It took me a couple of months to actually open out to few people.  The one thing that frustrates me the most is leaving in the middle of the school year.  It would be better to move during the summer before sophomore year.  High school is different than middle school and there are different amount of credits you need to pass.  Leaving this high school and going to another one makes me a little nervous because I have no idea if I need to take certain classes as a Freshman.  Dealing with a whole new environment is something I'm an expert at!  I'm going to stay positive and I'm hoping things will be good.  Although leaving my friends is one of the most excruciating pain imaginable I hope to find new friends.  My goal is not to be shy and that I should approach people rather than people approaching me.  As I said I'm going to think positive thoughts, being optimistic is the only thing to make things a little less painful.  This affects my blog as well, I did say I wanted other people's opinions but now that I'll be moving that won't continue until I find people there.  I also hope the teachers will write an entry, I mean I have no clue if the teachers at the new school will be fun and enjoyable or if they will be dreadful and depressing.  Moving is an obstacle I can overcome... it happens but I will put my head up.  There are new opportunities at that school, opportunities that this school doesn't offer.  I will make these last few months of this school the best!  That's all for today, have a brilliant day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment