Sunday, October 23, 2011

"Nice" People

When someone tells me that a person is nice I would expect them to be friendly to everybody.  A "nice" person would be nice to everybody and not just a certain amount of people.  It pains me when my friends tell me, "oh he/she is really nice" and in reality they aren't that nice of people.  The way you present yourself to me, then I would decide if you really are as nice as people say.  Being rude to me and ignoring my existence is considered nice?  Yeah I have no idea what your definition for nice actually is.  One thing that really bothers me is the fact that they act nice in front of you and then behind your back they whisper something about you.  If you don't like sitting next to me or if you don't like me at all then don't pretend.  Pretending to be nice makes me think we are friends.  If you don't like me that is fine but why bother talking to me?  If you have personal issues with me then discuss them with me, ignoring them won't get anything solved.  It really is hard to trust anybody when this constantly happens.  In my opinion, those type of people aren't "nice" because if they were nice they would treat me and everyone else with respect.  If people do this, I am usually left with a sour first impression.  Ever heard of the golden rule?  Treat others the way YOU would want to be treated.. all I have to say.  This is all I have to say for tonight, have a splendid day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment