Thursday, October 20, 2011

Venting on Facebook

Almost everyone has those people on Facebook who constantly post their problems.  I'm guessing Facebook is a therapist who can listen to your problems.  I'm sorry but it bothers me when people constantly post how bad their day has been or how their relationship sucks.  There was one person who was on my friends list and they always posted how their life sucks.  A lot of people commented on her statuses telling her to stop.  She told them she was simply "venting" her feelings.  In my dearest opinion I don't understand why you would vent your problems where the whole world will know.  There are plenty of ways to let out anger or sadness.  For example: keep a journal, tell a friend, write it down and throw it away, or you can express it in various ways.  Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to post it where people can see it every day.  Some people even lose their jobs because of their posts.  What does this mean?  Keep your life in private.  There is no need to tell your life situations to people you barely know.  Some things should really be kept to yourself.  Another form is people who post their relationship problems!  I mean I'm sorry your relationship is not so good but the only way to fix it is to actually communicate O:.  I know, communicating is unheard of!  If you don't want people to be in your business then you can change your privacy settings or don't post at all.


I have a debate tournament Saturday that will be all day so there will be no new entry on Saturday.  I will have one up on Sunday!  Have a fascinating day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. another way to vent as you put it is to just put it on facebook. it might be annoying to you but no one is asking you to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very true and i think that the writing it down and then disposing of it thing is a really good idea. I also wanted to say that i think it is great that you have the courage to express how you feel like this :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just my personal beliefs, thanks for the comments! I really appreciate them :)!!!

    ReplyDelete